Submitting Art and Faves
Getting started: See how to contribute artwork to a group.
What we accept:
- Submissions must feature at least one anthropomorphic (bipedal) character of a reptilian-type species!
- Hybrids (to some extent. So long as the character looks mostly reptilian and fit for the group)
- Hand drawn Digital/traditional art (unfinished or smaller works such as sketches/linearts are strictly for the group's favourites section)
- Your own original works (no stolen pieces!)
- Collaborated/Commissioned works
- We welcome completed artwork that is shaded or colored
What we do NOT accept:
- Feral (Quadruped) animals (this is an Anthro group after all)
- Humanoid looking characters (we accept animals depicted with human-like characteristics, not the other way around)
- Alien Characters
- Photography of any sort (including Cosplay or other kinds of crafted things) or Stock images
- Sprites/Pixel Art
- Fetishes, untasteful nudes or any other explicit material we deem inappropriate
- Anything that other users may find offensive such as profanity, gore/extreme violence, hate speech or anything racially or religiously provocative
- Stolen Artwork (we do not accept stolen, recolored or traced images)
- Any artwork that does not include any Anthro Reptile of the sort
- Unfinished/Smaller works (sketches, linearts or anything that looks too rough to be featured in the gallery)
Mature content will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
Please note that although we do not accept works such as sketches/linearts/rough art into the group's main gallery, you may submit those pieces instead into the group's favorites section. We want to showcase the best works in the gallery rather than have everyones inboxes spammed with unfinished works.
Approval: All submissions from regular members will be reviewed by the group administrators. If too many submissions come in at once, we shall release them over a period of time to prevent members from being spammed.
How to Link to us
Support us by linking to our club in your signature:
Don't forget to put the club's avatar in your journal entry:
(Remember that icons don't work in your signature!)
|More Journal Entries|